2020 GMC Sierra Rumors
2020 GMC Sierra Rumors welcome to our website carsauthority.com a website that discusses various types of car models that are popular in the world, we really expect our website to be your choice in speaking automotive world, I hope you enjoy our review. It seems to be a GMC heavy truck, leading us to believe that it is the 2020 GMC 2500. We have already seen a teaser for new generation GM heavy pickups, but so far no details have been revealed.
We expect the new HDs to adopt the style of the newly redesigned version of the Sierra 2020 half ton, as well as many interior appointments. You can order our video in depth on this truck here.
As for power plants, both the 6.0-liter petrol V8 and 6.6-liter rowing diesel are supposed to still be offered in GMs HDs, although the overhaul should bring more power to both. A ten-speed automatic transmission has been rumored to be part of GM’s plan for its HDs, so we’ll have to wait and see.
Watch us catch and Spook the new 2020 GMC Heavy Duty Pick-up while testing in the video above. And the Caisse de la Sierra 2020 half ton so you know what to expect in his big brother.
- Brand new exterior design similar to that of the new Sierra 1500 which debuted for 2020 model year (see more on 2019 Sierra 1500)
- The larger size and outer footprint, as well as larger cabins and beds than its predecessor
- Lighter than its predecessor through the design of mixed materials, including weight saving measures in the frame and using aluminum oscillation panels (hood, doors, tailgate)
- A steel bed formed of rollers stronger than its predecessor
- Tailgate MultiPro Available
- CarbonPro Box available
- More integrated positioning of the DEF tank that disguises it better than the K2 models
- Improved rear bumper CornerStep
- New access area to the front of the wheel wells
- High technology LED Front headlights
- LED Lighting Signatures at the front (daytime running lights) and taillights
- New Interior Design
- Introduction of the new Generation GMC infotainment system (third generation)
- Introduction of new towing tools
2020 GMC Sierra Rumors
- Petrol: The current models ‘ 6.0 L V8 L96 will be replaced by a new petrol engine V-8 of 6.6 l making about 400 horsepower and 450 pounds-feet of torque, coupled to:
- New 8-speed GM automatic transmission for Sierra 2500HD models
- A new Allison 9-speed automatic box for Sierra 3500HD models
- Diesel: The 6.6 L L5P diesel engine introduced for the 2017 Sierra HD will probably be postponed with 445 horsepower and 910 pound-feet of torque coupled to a new 9-speed automatic box Allison