2020 Chevy Impala
2020 Chevy Impala welcome to our website carsauthority.com a website that discusses various types of car models that are popular in the world, we really expect our website to be your choice in speaking automotive world, I hope you enjoy our review. We hope the next, the 11th generation Chevrolet Impala to reach the market around the model years 2020-2021 when the model is approved for production and not cancelled.
Until then, we expect the current Impala of the tenth generation to receive minor changes, upgrades, and upgrades. Judging by the latest trends, the Impala follows the Impala 2020 generation can look elegant. There is a probability that it will be for the younger generation, which means we can expect something elegant. Many of the changes are said in terms of the radiator grille, which is said to make it thinner. It is also believed that there is a lot of chromium. The new type of headlights is also expected. Many sources predict that there will be two versions of the vehicle, which is very possible as well.
It is extremely difficult to think about which engine the Chevrolet Impala is going to acquire in 2020. Since the latest versions of the car do not change their engines, it is very probable that the futuristic model can come with the 2.5 litre unit with 4 cylinders. It’s very possible. This engine variant will be coupled with the six-speed automatic transmission.
As the SUV’s continue to grow in popularity, full-size sedans are having a harder time attracting an audience. In the case of the 2018 Chevrolet Impala, however, attracting potential customers is not too difficult, especially when considering the enormous value offered by Chevy’s longest running sedan. Although the competition on the large sedan market includes equally stratified names such as the Toyota Avalon and Dodge Loader, the Impala holds its own with the aggressive style, a feature-rich choice list and the choice of a 4-cylinder Economical or a 6-cylinder powerful motor.
Launching in strong resale and reliability reviews, a network of massive distributors and competitive prices, and Chevrolet sedan makes a compelling argument as to why large SUV buyers may want to consider reducing size to return to a Traditional sedan.
The 2018 Impala sees a number of package and option changes, although the base car remains unchanged. The LS trim gets new synthetic leather and fabric seats, a mylink radio with 8-inch touchscreen, keyless access with push button start and a rear backup camera. The LT wins remote vehicle start, while the premiere adds navigation, Bose audio and wireless cell phone charging.
2020 Chevy Impala Engine
The 2018 Impala offers two engine options. The LS and LT trims use a 197-PS 2.5-liter 4-cylinder, which makes 191 lb-ft of torque. Only offered with front wheel drive and a 6-speed automatic transmission, there are up to 22 miles per gallon in the city and 30 mpg on the highway.
Drivers looking for more power can upgrade to a 305-hp 3.5-liter V6. This engine is also only offered with front wheel drive and has fuel consumption ratings as high as 18 mpg city/28 mpg Hwy (14 mpg city/20 mpg hwy with E85).
2020 Chevy Impala Price
We expect the starting price of the next Impala will grow from the $27,000 of the current, tenth generation model to $30,000 or higher.
2020 Chevy Impala
- What: a brand new Chevrolet Impala sedan that will represent the 11th generation of the nameplate
- When: We expect the next impala to start in the year 2020 as a 2020-2021 model year vehicle; However, it is also possible that the model will be delayed past that time frame or even quite canceled
- Why: A brand new impala will ensure Chevy’s leading position in the full-size mainstream sedan space while providing economies of scale with the third-generation Buick Lacrosse
- Where: Sold in all current markets where the Impala is currently sold, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, South Korea and the Middle East
- Based on the new GM E2 platform, the new foundations and engineering
- Significantly lighter than the tenth generation model, so much 300 pounds (136 kilograms)
- Brand new exterior and interior design
- Improved packaging, resulting in an increase in usable interior space
- Integration of the next generation MyLink infotainment system
- Increased levels of luxury, comfort and convenience
- Potential addition of four-wheel drive as an option