2020 Chevrolet Impala
2020 Chevrolet Impala welcome to our website carsauthority.com a website that discusses various types of car models that are popular in the world, we really expect our website to be your choice in speaking automotive world, I hope you enjoy our review. The next full redesign of the Chevrolet Impala is not currently expected until the 2020 model year.
Unfortunately, we hardly know that GM is planning for the next generation of the full-size sedan. The carmaker is currently expected to receive a 9-speed automatic transmission in 2017.
Consumer interest in large sedans sharply declined and invested heavily in electric and hybrid drive technology with vehicles such as GM, second-generation Volts and upcoming Bolt EV.
We will update this page when new information is available. We expect the upcoming 11th-generation Chevrolet Impala to be available in the 2020 model year when the model was approved for production or not. Until then, we expect the next generation of Impala generations to receive minor changes, updates, and improvements.
Read more: 2019 GMC Acadia Black Edition
2020 Chevrolet Impala Powertrain
We expect the next Chevy Impala to have the following engine options:
- 3.6L V-6 LGX engine
- Possible twin-turbo 3.0L V-6 low for a possible high-performance variant
- We expect the next Impala to be offered only with the new GM 9-speed automatic transmission.
Before embarking on what might be the next Impala, it’s important to note that there might be no next-generation Impala for two main reasons:
- The rising popularity of crossover commercial vehicles (CUVs) at the expense of sedans such as the Impala
- The growth of Chevy’s medium-sized sedan supply, the Malibu, in proportions near the Impala
- Some comments from GM executives have even recently questioned the impact of the Impala.
- However, we don’t expect the Impala to be discontinued as it would make fiscal sense for GM to have a platform colleague for Buick LaCrosse’s third generation from a scale point of view.
2020 Chevrolet Impala Expectations
Below are our expectations for the future Chevrolet Impala:
- Based on the new GM E2 platform, which delivers completely new foundations and engineering
- Significantly lighter than the tenth generation model, by up to 300 pounds (136 kilograms)
- All-new exterior and interior fittings
- Improved packaging, which leads to an increase in usable interior
- Involving the next-generation MyLink infotainment system
- More luxury, comfort, and comfort
- Possible addition to all-wheel drive as an option
2020 Chevrolet Impala Body styles
We expect the coming future of Chevy Impala to continue to be available as a full-size sedan.
2020 Chevrolet Impala
2020 Chevrolet Impala Price
We expect the starting price for the next Impala to grow from $27,000 of the current tenth generation model to $30,000 or higher.